14 June 2005

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

ah, drill... it's the damn surface of the sun and i'm rolling in the sand with a greasy, burning weapon... my uniform smells like CS and my lungs are still complaining... i've got sandy sweat in my eyes, it's so damn hot... the rounds we have are shit, i haven't ever touched this weapon i am firing with... none of them were cleaned the last time they were used and all are malfunctioning... not enough CLP... not enough water... i'm hungry and i don't want a heater meal... i'm sick of my kevlar... it's heat CAT 5 now... range control reports it's 102 degrees with the heat index... still firing... night fire after this, can't leave the range yet... god, i must smell like shit... my shoulder is sore from firing... i just want to crawl into a lake and die.

i heart the army.

man... gotta go to work...

"cause that's just who i am this week"

- Fall Out Boy "Sugar, We're Goin Down" -

No comments: