24 August 2005

my bedside is cold, for I am gone

got an email today that stopped my heart. if only i could just tell you how perfect the timing is. still, can't bet on anything just yet. it's so hard to control myself right now - and it wasn't even that big a deal! i'm going to burst at the seams. and i've decided to quit smoking... after this pack i'm done. i know this isn't the best time to try to quit considering all that is going on, but... it needs to be done. let me just add that you don't even know the half of it.

...

someone said my smile causes cancer. actually, i think i said that in response to a compliment someone gave me about my smile... something about rolling it up and smoking it. whatever.

...

two weeks and counting... sigh...

- All American Rejects "My Paper Heart" -

No comments: