22 April 2009

well darlin' I'm telling you now

Thank you for reading this, because I need to tell you something.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, if you ever feel overwhelmed or scared or depressed and don't know what to do with yourself, please please please call me. I care about you deeply and I'm worried about you. I might not physically be there all the time, but I'm always there for you, at whatever hour and in any form of communication. I can't imagine this world without you, you know that? You make the day beautiful.

And that goes for all of you, whoever 'you' might be. I'm serious. I'll talk to anyone.

At any time: malibuniki@gmail.com.

"when the stars are shining in the sky
have I told you why the nights are long?"

- Rod Stewart "Have I Told You Lately" -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a true friend. And those that do not know it or fail to appreciate it, well it is their lost. You truly are one of a kind. =)

Christina G-