And that's really the thing I hate most about myself, I think. I'm not very good at self motivating. I don't even really feel like writing right now, to tell the truth - but I always feel so much better after I write. Same thing with going for a run. I feel good once I get going, and feel great afterward, but it's so hard to get started. And smoking! I can already feel physically better after 3 or 4 days of not smoking... but putting down the lighter is sometimes too hard.
Ok - enough being negative. What are some good things going on right now?
1. Yesterday afternoon I discovered that I'm not half bad at ping pong.
2. I have moved into transient housing (blech) but the upside is I no longer have a roommate, and my room is right by the pool (yay!).
3. No indirect fire attacks so far today.
4. TOA is tomorrow (finally) and already I'm on a relaxed (read: non existant) work schedule.
5. The photo of me and the CG was waiting for me in my inbox when I got in today!
And now I feel like going swimming... I'll try not to have a cigarette on the way to the pool.
- The Beatles "Here Comes the Sun" -